Dust Control Service
During the spring, summer and fall months Liquid Solutions provides dust control services to a variety of industries – commercial and private. Liquid calcium chloride is an excellent product to use for dust control and dust abatement. It is a hygroscopic product (it constantly draws water to itself from the air and other surroundings) keeping gravel roads and lots intact and dust free. Calcium chloride provides an economical, effective, and environmentally friendly solution for road dust problems.
When applied properly, it will reduce dust on gravel roads, private roads, construction sites, horse arenas, campgrounds, and more. The product has a residual effect of approximately 4-6 weeks – depending on surface composition, traffic, and weather conditions. Liquid calcium chloride binds road gravel and reduces road maintenance. Contact us to customize a dust abatement program to fit your needs.
Dust Control Service Features
- Calcium Chloride provides an economical, effective, and environmentally friendly solution for road dust problems.
- Our hygroscopic material attracts moisture from the air and other surroundings to keep gravel roads intact and dust free.
- Product has a residual effect of approximately 4-6 weeks depending on weather.
- Product effect compounds if applied regularly.
- Product binds road gravel and reduces road maintenance.
What Is Calcium Chloride?
- Natural occurring material mined in Northern Michigan.
- Clear and relatively odorless.
- Hygroscopic product which means that it constantly draws water to itself from the air and other surroundings.
- Relatively harmless to plants, soil, and grass and does not present any hazard to the environment when used properly.
- There is no human or animal health risks associated with ordinary exposure to this material.
My clients are very pleased with the ‘bare lots for safety and clear time following an event’. Many, many clients are realizing a large savings in the maintenance areas as salt ‘tracks/stains on floors/entrances’, whereas the product from LSI does not – it goes where you apply it
After much consideration, we decided to get into liquid ice melt last season. Their product has performed exactly as they promised, and they had the brine analysis to prove it! If you are considering liquid ice melters, I would highly recommend working with LSI!
The first season of using LSI product, we estimate that we reduced our rock salt usage by nearly 50%. Client response to our using liquid has been very positive.